- From base to touch-ups, these miracle sponges will keep your base on lock:solid sponge cleanser
- Instant, mess-free cleanser
- Helps extend the life span of your makeup sponges miracle complexion sponge
- Large, flexible foam with flat edge and pointed tip
- Evenly blend makeup for a smooth, airbrushed finish
- Use with liquid and cream foundation miracle face + body sponge
- Large sized, soft, flexible foam with flat edge and pointed tip
- Blend liquid and cream body contours, self-tanners and bronzers
- Use dry for full coverage or damp for dewy glow mini miracle complexion sponge
- Small, flexible foam with flat edge and pointed tip
- Touch up on-the-go.
How to use
- Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage. To dampen, soak sponge in water until fully wet and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Use pointed tip to dot on concealer under eyes and over imperfections
- Blend using patting and bouncing motions. Use the flat edge to contour around the eyes and nose use precision tip to cover blemishes and imperfections.
- Use pointed tip again to dot on foundation all over.
- Blend all over using rounded sides with a dabbing motion and using the flat edge to build coverage where needed with a pressing motion. Keep it clean. Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with makeup sponge cleanser.